Establishing a qualified higher education institution of master communication studies through the education, research, and community service, which has solid networks and national and international reputation by 2025.
To organize a higher education postgraduate communication science education in the field of mass communication with specialization in media policy and strategic communication based on quality assurance.
- To organize a postgraduate program in communication science in the field of communication with a specialization in Media, Culture & Society and Strategic Communication based on quality assurance.
- To organize communication science teaching based on the latest developments in science and the communication profession.
- To conduct research in the field of communication science and publish it nationally and internationally.
- To conduct community service by utilizing scientific and technological competences for community empowerment.
- To make efforts on strengthening the networks and increasing the reputation both nationally and internationally.
- To make efforts on gaining recognition from the public organizations, academics, and professionals as an excellent communication science higher education institutions in the fields of education, research, and community service.
- Mastering the basics of science. So that, students are able to think, behave, and act as a scientist.
- Mastering the basics of science and methodology in the field of communication science. So that, students are able to find, recognize, understand, explain, and formulate ways of solving problems that exist in their area of ??expertise.
- To develop and update the communication science by mastering and understanding various scientific approaches, methods, and rules along with their application skills in various relevant fields.
- Solve problems in the field of communication through research and development activities based on scientific principles.
- To develop professional performance in the field of communication demonstrated by the problem analysis acuity, the coverage of the review, and the cohesiveness in solving the problem faced.